Research & Development
To develop tomorrow’s technical solutions, INERTEC undertakes Research and Development activities in various fields, by itself or through partnerships with research organisations.
The themes addressed are notably:
- The development of new procedures, in particular for the recycling of waste and contaminated materials,
- Study of the long term behaviour of wastes or stabilized polluted soils, notably based on the examination of industrial implementations,
- Participation in the preparation of French and European standards for the analysis of wastes and/or polluted soils,
- The development of new water and waste treatment processes,
- Studies of special problems: plant protection products, mining residues, asbestos…